KH Network Credit Union web site contains links to other web sites. KHN CU strives to provide links that will benefit our web site users. However, KH Network Credit Union is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. KHN CU encourages our users to be aware when they leave our site and reference the privacy policies of other sites visited.
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at (937) 558-9070 or write to:
KH Network Credit Union
7740 Paragon Road
Dayton, OH 45459
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you when you open an account or apply for a loan
• Show your government-issued ID or use your credit or debit card
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
• Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms, such as from your current or past employers or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as insurance companies, and mortgage service companies
• Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, plastic card processors, mail houses and government agencies.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements so that we may provide members competitive products and services. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, and follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of Information about Former Members
If you terminate your membership with KH Network Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
KH Network Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
• Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
• Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
• Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!